Sunday 2 February 2014

Primark- Shoe love


For a while now I have been lustering after a pair of platform heels which add height but are easier to walk in than most heels. After searching my favourite shoe retailers including Office, Schuh, Topshop and Asos, I couldn’t find what I was looking for. I have come close to finding a pair in Topshop but I hated the colours and priced at £60, I knew they were going to break my ever shrinking bank balance immediately.

This week I took a trip to Leeds for a bloggers event, which I will be writing up about very shortly. My friend Kerys and myself had some time to kill before we had to go and get ready so I begged her permission to go to Primark in Trinity so I could just browse and pick up a few cheap and cheerful everyday tops.

To be honest I haven’t shopped in Primark for years as I always buy my tops from Topshop but as I’m a student, £20 a top was getting too much for me. To my surprise I found some vest tops priced at £3 and a nice loose fitted top for £5.

Optimistically I thought I would search upstairs in the shoe section to see what they had to offer, but I imagined I would probably leave without a pair and be back on the hunt to find some platform heels.

I was completely wrong. These black suede pair of platform heels were talking to me saying ‘Try me on please and buy me’. I’m usually a size 7 in most shoes but as these are a platform, I tried on a size 6 and they fit snug as a bug. In height I’m 5ft 8 so when wearing these I’m probably around 5ft 10 but it’s definitely shoe love. In my eyes shoes are a girl’s best friend and priced at an incredible £14 for these gorgeous labours of love, you can’t really go wrong at all. They did also have a Cobalt blue colour, but I thought I would stick to black so I can match them with everything.


Valentine’s Day is approaching very shortly and I can guarantee I will be now wearing my new favourite pair of heels.  I’m so impressed with these beauties; I’m already planning another trip to Leeds so I can have a massive shopping haul in Primark. 

Have you bought Primark heels before?

No comments:

Post a Comment